Daniel Augustus and Dwayne Pearman showed why they are still the two top golfers in Bermuda with a joint first place finish on this weeks Jack Daniels Golf Tour.
Both Augustus and Pearman finished on even par 71′s with Pearman making a bogey on 18 to lose out on solo first place, while Augustus couldn’t get the birdie putts rolling finishing with 11 straight pars.
Chaka Desilva continues to put pressure on the top two and left frustrated as he was 2 under after the 15th but tripled 16 and made bogey on 17 to finish on 73(+2) tied for third with Cornell Bean.
Bean was also in contention but missed several putts on the day. In 5th spot was Paul Adams and Scott Roy on 74(+3). Next week will be the Third major of the year and will be held at Tucker’s Point Golf Club.
- Centre Against Abuse’s Golf Tournament
- Kim Swan On St. George’s Golf Course
- Man Assaulted On Golf Course
- Troy State Magazine Highlights Kim Swan
- Videos: Bermuda Junior Golf Association
- PGA: Defending Champion First Alternate