Crowds packed the Ruth Seaton James Auditorium last night [Aug 18] for the 2012 Night of Champions, with some of the buffest bodies in Bermuda taking the stage.
The prejudging took place in the morning, and involved the competitors doing a series of quarter turns and poses while they are compared to each other in their respective classes. The finals are held in the evening, with all the competitors performing their individual routines.
JaVaughn Dill, Sueallen Lottimore, Jeftha Miller, Caroly Erasmus, Sabrina Burgess and Hafid James all walked away with overall titles in the men’s bodybuilding, women’s bodybuilding, classic bodybuilding, fitness, figure and physique. You can view the full results here.
The class winners of the Bermuda Night of Champions normally travel to represent Bermuda at the IFBB Central American & Caribbean Championships. The videos below span about 2.5 hours and cover the entire event, you can also view all our coverage of the 2012 Night of Champions here.
Introduction of all competitors:
Part #1: 30 minutes:
Part #2: 40 minutes:
Part #3: 45 minutes:
Part #4: 45 minutes. Includes overall comparisons:
- Videos: Bermuda NOC Bodybuilding Prejudging
- Video: Bermuda Bodybuilding Team Returns
- 14 Videos: 2011 Bodybuilding Night of Champions
- Weekend Rugby Results/Videos
- Videos/Results: Men’s & Ladies Rugby Action
- Photos/Video: Arboretum Mountain Bike Racing
Articles that link to this one:
- Videos: Bermuda NOC Bodybuilding Prejudging | Bernews.com | August 19, 2012