A spokesperson said: “Artists and Crafters from Islandw ide will be set up throughout Dockyard. It’s a chance to experience what Dockyard has to offer as well as to see how much artistic talent there is on our Island.
“In addition, there will be a Jam Session held in the Victualling Yard. Visitors are welcome to bring a chair or blanket and enjoy local entertainment.
“There are 4 restaurants to chose from for dinner afterwards – Bone Fish Grill, Cafe Amici, Freeport Restaurant and the Frog & Onion Pub. The Dockyard Pastry Shop will be open until 8:00 p.m.
“It will be a great evening for family fun with free live entertainment. A great start to your Christmas list with locally made gifts!”
For more information on the “Art Festival” please contact the Arts Centre at Dockyard via firstname.lastname@example.org, and for more information on the Jam Session please contact Michael Cacy via email@example.com.
- Windjammer’s ‘Springtime In Bermuda’ Show
- Masterworks Showcases Valerie Brown
- Annual Charman Prize To Be Awarded
- Upcoming: ‘Springtime In Bermuda’ Exhibit
- Masterworks Artist In Residence Show
- Huffington Post On Local Photographer