The Bermuda Department of Tourism’s Quarterly Video Competition is open to all Bermuda residents and offers a $5,000 prize for the best video.
The goal is to create a video on why you are proud of Bermuda. The target audience is potential visitors to Bermuda. The video content should address why visitors should come to Bermuda and showcase the beauty of our island home.
Videos must not exceed two minutes; proper proof of copyrights and/or ownership must be provided for any music used in the video; all videos must be HD quality and ready to air on Bermuda Tourism’s YouTube Channel, FaceBook and website.
The winner will receive $5,000, and the submission deadline for this round is 5:00pm on October 15, 2012.
- Footage must be filmed and owned by the individual or group entering the competition;
- Producers must be residents of Bermuda;
- Content must inspire visitors to want to visit Bermuda;
- Imagery must provoke positive emotions;
- Τhis contest has no age limit;
- Video must not have any obscene content, nudity or language, advertising product placement or product images;
- Call to action at the end of the video must feature www.GoToBermuda.com.
For more information contact Tina Evans Caines, Manager, On-Island Communications, Promotional Services, Bermuda Department of Tourism, tel 441 292 0023, email email@example.com
The Video Competition was first announced in May of this year and the Department received eight videos from local amateur freelance and professional videographers in the first round, with Shawn Thompson’s entry [below] winning the $5,000 prize.
- New Tourism Board Members Appointed
- Tourism Board’s Strategic Imperatives
- Tourism Board’s Report Completed
- Tourism Department Wins Gold Service Award
- BDOT Clarifies: Tourism Board Members
- Tourism Board Two Day Strategic Retreat