In Magistrates Court this morning [Aug 27], 22-year-old Damir Phillips and 20-year-old Malachi Darrell both of Warwick, were charged with unlawfully wounding and causing grievous bodily harm to Rayki Emory and Joshua Crockwell on 9th July 2012.
Because the charges are indictable, neither man was required to plead. Neither man was represented by legal counsel but each was assisted by Mr Aldwyn Savoury who was Duty Counsel.
Each man was bailed in the sum of $15,000 and each man was required to find a surety in the same amount. The Magistrate also ordered that each man was to avoid all contact with both of the complainants.
- Defendants In Court For Monthly Arraignments
- Conditional Discharge For Marijuana Possession
- Woman Receives Suspended Sentence
- Police Investigate Court ‘Disturbance’
- Charged: Cannabis By Nursery School
- Social Inquiry Report For Trespasser