Luiri Gold Limited announced that as of September 14th, all administrative actions in connection with the Company’s move of registration from the Province of British Columbia and to Bermuda as an exempted company under the Bermuda Companies Act have been completed.
Luiri Gold Limited is a developing gold resource company dedicated to creating shareholder value through the acquisition, exploration and development of resource projects in Africa. Luiri’s wholly-owned Zambian subsidiary, LGML, holds mineral tenements within southern-central Zambia covering approximately 1,200km2 focused on the historic Dunrobin and Matala gold mines.
- KPMG Forum On Implications Of US Legislation
- BAS Appoints Skinner As Group Project Manager
- GoGlobal Launches Secondary AltX Listing
- Blood Diamond Case: Bermuda Firm Cited
- Dominion Drops Selous Agreement
- KPMG: ZCI’s Future ‘Uncertain’