The City of Hamilton today [Sept 18] reminded motorists that tomorrow, Wednesday, September 19, there will be no parking on both sides of Court Street between Ewing Street and Elliott Street starting at 7:00am.
This will allow Belco to remove poles and overhead wires. Parking in those locations will be available once the work has been completed.
- City Advises Of Temporary Road Closures
- Front Street Parking Restrictions Instituted
- New Traffic Lights Operational
- Road Works To Cause Traffic Disruptions
- Traffic Flow: City of Hamilton Pleased
- Public Meeting On #5 Car Park Future