The Sandys 360 Youth Basketball League is well underway, with over 40 boys and girls participating. They are learning the various fundamentals of the sport, including passing, dribbling, scoring, and they also have opportunities to play games.
A spokesperson said, “Each week, four teams play against each other and at the end of the season, will have playoffs for the champion. There will also be a player of the week. This week’s Players of the Week are: Marlon Darrell of Hoopstars and Stephan Wilson of CrossFire Ballers.
“For the first two weeks, Bryce Gonsalves of Red Raiders and Kumari Tannock of Hoopstars earned the Player of the Week. All are invited to come out to watch on Saturday’s beginning at 2pm. Come out on November 3 from 2pm for the All Star Play Offs Players vs. Parents. Cheer on your favourite teams and find out who rules the court.”
- Basketballers Make Charity Donation
- Videos: Bermuda Basketball Classic
- Video/Results: Dragons, Bearcats Win Playoffs
- BBA Basketball Play-Off Triple Header Results
- Spelling Bee Champion Meets Washington Wizards
- ‘Hail To Bermuda, My Island in the Sun’