The ‘All or Nothing’ event saw a number of local fighters take to the ring including Bermuda’s world champion Teresa Perozzi who fought American Tori “Sho Nuff” Nelson, with the match ending in a draw.
There were three judges; Vic Richmond saw the fight 97 – 93 to Perozzi, while the two other judges Lynn Carter and Claude Paquette scored the fight 95-95 each resulting in a Split Decision Draw. The draw resulted in Ms Perozzi keeping her WBA Middleweight Belt while the WBC Middleweight Belt remained vacant.
You can watch the full fight below, and also view photo galleries and full videos of all the other fights here.
Entrance & Round 1:
Rounds 2 – 6:
Rounds 7 – 10:
Ms Perozzi speaking after the fight:
Read More About
Articles that link to this one:
- Fight Photos #10: Teresa Perozzi vs Tori Nelson | Bernews.com | October 15, 2012
- Teresa Perozzi vs Nelson Rematch Scheduled | Bernews.com | November 16, 2012
- Video: Teresa Perozzi vs Nelson Boxing Preview | Bernews.com | February 2, 2013
- Updating: ‘Fight Night Rematch’ Now Underway | Bernews.com | February 2, 2013
- Photo Set #1: Fight Night 15 The Rematch | Bernews.com | February 3, 2013
- Videos: Full Perozzi vs Nelson Boxing Match | Bernews.com | February 3, 2013
- Photos: Perozzi vs Nelson Boxing Match | Bernews.com | February 4, 2013