A 16-year-old teenager has been airlifted overseas for medical care following a serious road traffic collision on Friday [Nov 9] night.
At approximately 8:15pm, on Friday, police and first responders attended the collision on South Road, in Warwick near Marley Beaches. Three motorcycles were involved, and four teenagers were injured.
The 16-year-old was initially in the Intensive Care Unit of KEMH, listed in ‘fair’ condition, before being airlifted overseas. An 18-year-old is resting on a general ward, and the two other teenagers [16 and 18] involved were treated at the hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
- 17-Yr-Old Seriously Injured: Airlifted to Boston
- Motorcycle Crash Victim Transferred Overseas
- Motorcycle Accident Victim Airlifted Overseas
- Accident Victim Flown Overseas For Treatment
- Causeway Crash Victim To Be Airlifted Out
- Two Teenagers Injured In Motorcycle Accident