Two teenagers appeared in Magistrates Court yesterday [May 21] charged with stealing a motorcycle. Shenrico Ottley and Kyle Smith — both 18 years old — pleaded not guilty to taking a motorcycle without consent of the owner.
The incident was alleged to have happened on May 18. Both defendants were given $1,000 bail with one surety and ordered to wear an Electronic Monitoring Device. They will re-appear next month.
- Conditional Discharge For Offensive Words
- Teenagers Charged With Robbery
- Three Males Granted Conditional Discharges
- Teenager Admits Stealing From Grandfather
- Two Teens Appear In Magistrates Court
- Three Teens Appear in Magistrates Court