In Magistrates Court this morning [June 20], Gregory Outerbridge, 30, pleaded not guilty to two charges of unlawfully assaulting two women.
Mr Outerbridge also pleaded not guilty to a charge of uttering threatening words to the second woman. One woman is the mother of Mr Outerbridge’s child, the other is her friend. All three allegations arose out of an incident in St George’s on 18th June 2012.
Magistrate Tokunbo gave Mr Outerbridge a trial date of 1st October 2012 and granted bail of $3,000. The grant of bail included the special provision that Mr Outerbridge must have no contact with either of the two women.
- Defendants In Court For Monthly Arraignments
- Conditional Discharge For Marijuana Possession
- Woman Receives Suspended Sentence
- Police Investigate Court ‘Disturbance’
- Charged: Cannabis By Nursery School
- Social Inquiry Report For Trespasser