Under the guise of interviewing students for a BHS video, the Advancement Office of The Bermuda High School instead created a video of some of the school’s teachers sneaking up behind students and dancing, known online as ’video-bombing’.
The video was shown in the school’s final assembly for the year. The aim of the video was not only for some lighthearted end-of-school-year fun, but to also show the students that teachers do have a fun side.
- Video: BHS Students Return From Peru Mission
- Victory For BHS Middle School Debate Team
- Goodnight Desdemona (Good Morning Juliet)
- Students Raise $1,200 For Charity
- BHS Students To Present ‘My Fair Lady’ Musical
- BHS Students To Host Eco-Fashion Event