BELCO wishes to advise the public that traffic lights will be in place during the morning rush hour in the area of Middle Road between Fairmont Southampton’s Waterlot Inn and Heron Bay School tomorrow [Aug 10].
A spokesperson said: “BELCO crews are working to repair an underground cable fault in the Hamilton-bound lane in that section of Middle Road. Work was scheduled for completion this evening, but due to an unexpected delay, reinstatement of the road cannot be completed until tomorrow.
“During the Friday morning rush, motorists are advised to allow extra travel time and to divert to South Road, if possible. BELCO apologizes for the inconvenience, as crews work to make essential cable repairs.”
- Road Works In Southampton Tomorrow
- Trench Collapse, Rebecca Rd Temporarily Closed
- Video: Traffic Diversion As Transformer Replaced
- Wall Completed, Devon Spring Road Opens
- City Of Hamilton Advisory For Bermuda Day
- Temporary Traffic Controls At Somerset Bridge