An early afternoon downpour yesterday [Sept 29] did not stop plans to hold CultureFest “Unity in the Community” — a two day celebration of all the diverse cultures in Bermuda. The event started yesterday and continues today [Sept 30] in the Royal Naval Dockyard from 12.00 noon – 9.00pm.
Residents and visitors came together to enjoy a wide variety of entertainment, including live bands, vocalists, string instruments, marching bands, majorettes, riding clubs, steel pan, dancers, drummers and much more.
Vendors had booths set up with many different items including clothing, jewelry, balloons, toys, Bermuda cedar items and more including a few cultural displays. Food and refreshments were available with a few offering cultural specific dishes. Videos of some of the entertainment can be seen below.
‘We Are The World’ performed:
#2 Los Bohemios:
#2 LA Crew:
#2 Anti Boy:
- Full Schedule Of Events For CultureFest
- Chewstick Promises A Halloween Thriller
- Talbot Brothers’ Nuclear ‘Apocalypso’
- Arts Centre Project Launches Survey
- Videos: Portugal Day Singers & Dancers
- Christopher Play Opens To Upbeat Reviews
Articles that link to this one:
- Photos: CultureFest Unity In The Community | Bernews.com | September 30, 2012