The Department of Community and Cultural Affairs, in collaboration with the West Indian Association of Bermuda, hosted a celebration of ‘Caribbean Day’ at Victoria Park on Saturday [Oct 6].
Dr Kim Dismont-Robinson and Susan Moore-Williams talk about the day:
The event was designed to celebrate Caribbean culture with a festival that included live entertainment, food, games, films, cultural talks, dance, books, displays, story telling, the Gombeys and much more.
Click to enlarge photos:
- Photos & Slideshow: 2010 Gombey Festival
- Barbadians Marking Independence Anniversary
- Minister Roban to Travel to Trinidad
- Barbados Minister Makes Courtesy Call
- ‘An Education Revolution For The Caribbean’
- St. Maarten’s Ombudsman Rep To Visit
Articles that link to this one:
- Weekend Links, Photos, Videos & Reports | Bernews.com | October 8, 2012