Scores of locals and visitors thronged Front Street this morning [Nov 2] to catch a glimpse of the annual Convening of Parliament ceremony. Held on the Cabinet Office grounds, Governor George Fergusson delivered the Throne Speech outlining Government’s legislative agenda for 2013 to an audience comprised of Parliamentarians and other senior dignitaries. You can view our live blog of the event here, and read the full text of the Throne Speech here.
Click to enlarge photos:
- Photo Set #2: 2012 Convening Of Parliament
- Live Blogging: Convening Of Parliament
- Full Text & Highlights: 2012 Throne Speech
- Minister Perinchief: Throne Speech Initiatives
- Throne Speech: Pledge To End Conscription
- One Bermuda Alliance Throne Speech Reply