With the festive season upon us and in an effort to avoid last minute applications for passports, the Department of Border Control is encouraging residents to check their passport to ensure that it is valid, particularly if they plan on traveling during the Christmas and New Year period.
Acting Chief Immigration Officer Dr. Danette Ming said: “If you find that your passport has expired or that you need a passport to travel, you should submit an application as soon as possible and allow for an eight (8) business day processing time. We take pride in the service we provide to our valued customers.
“We do not wish for them to be disappointed because their travel plans are delayed due to passport issues. Be sure your passport is valid so that you can enjoy your vacation and/or business travel.”
- Smokers Diversion ‘Very Expensive’ For Sunwing
- Recalling The Other Unruly Passenger Diversion
- Canadian Family Deny Smoking On Airline
- Unruly Passengers Heading Back To Canada
- Airline Passengers Released On Police Bail
- Unruly Passengers Cause Airplane Diversion