In Magistrates Court this morning [July 11] a 60-year-old woman appeared facing assault charges, charges which she denied. Susan Cooper pleaded not guilty to assaulting a 22-year-old female in March 2012. She was released on $2,000 bail and will stand trial in October.
- Defendants In Court For Monthly Arraignments
- Conditional Discharge For Marijuana Possession
- Woman Receives Suspended Sentence
- Police Investigate Court ‘Disturbance’
- Charged: Cannabis By Nursery School
- Social Inquiry Report For Trespasser