In a filing with the Bermuda Stock Exchange, the Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited announced that during the month of June, 2012, the Bank repurchased for Treasury: 530,914 common shares at an average cost of $1.242 per share.
In another filing with the Bermuda Stock Exchange, Bermuda Commercial Bank Limited gave notice of a transaction in own shares. The notice read:
“Please be advised of the following information in relation to the transfer of 316,786 shares held in Bermuda Commercial Bank Limited (“BCB”) by Resimac Limited to Permanent Investments Limited (“PIL”). Effective June 28, 2012, Resimac Limited transferred 316,786 common shares held in BCB to PIL.
As a result of this transaction PIL is interested in 2,285,195 common shares, representing approximately 32.4% of BCB’s issued share capital. Resimac Limited is interested in 698,216 common shares, representing 9.9% of BCB’s issued share capital.”
- Bank Of Butterfield Repurchase Shares
- Bank’s Executive Chairman Designate
- Smatt Appointed Senior VP, Corporate Banking
- Fitch Affirms Butterfield Bank’s Ratings
- Butterfield Bank Reports Second Quarter Profit
- Butterfield Announces Bahamas Appointments