In Magistrates Court this morning [Feb 1] a 46-year-old man was charged with offences that alleged he touched a child under 12-years-old for sexual purposes. The defendant — who cannot be named for legal reasons — had his trial date set for May 2013.
Represented by lawyer Victoria Pearman and appearing in front of Magistrate Archie Warner, the defendant was bailed for $6,000 and ordered to stay away from witnesses, report to Hamilton Police Station every Monday and not to associate with minors under 16. The offences are alleged to have occurred earlier this month.
- Brangman’s Sentence Reduced By Six Months
- Brangman Appeals Sexual Assault Conviction
- Sex Offender Sentenced To Five Years In Prison
- Man Jailed For 4 Months On Indecency Charge
- Men Sentenced For Armed Burglary, Sex Assault
- Man Charged: Sex Offences Against Child