A Flotilla of vessels made their way from Hamilton Harbour to the West End yesterday afternoon [June 2] to start Bermuda’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations. Governor George Fergusson, Acting Premier Michael Scott and other dignitaries boarded a ferry at Albouy’s Point, while dozens of boats followed behind the ferry, many flying Union Jack flags. View a photo gallery of the boats here, and a video below.
- Video: Beacons Lit For Queen’s Diamond Jubilee
- Deputy Premier: “It Was An Honour To Be Present”
- Cadets Take Part In UK Diamond Jubilee Pageant
- Sea Cadets Prepare For Diamond Jubilee Adventure
- Palmetto Palm Doll Designed For Queen
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Celebration Events